|HOLISTIC BODY TREATMENTS|
|INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE RELAX AND REVITALISE||
|Restores vitality –Improves circulation/ detoxifies.||
|Full Body 1 hour||
|Back Massage ½ hour||
|STONE THERAPY MASSAGE #||
|A soothing deep and profoundly effective treatment using heated volcanic Basalt stones.||
|A very relaxing treatment massage using highest quality aromatic Essential oils. Can help many ailments excellent for stress and tensiongives you a feeling of well-being for mind and body.||
|Face and body||
|REFLEXOLOGYReflexology has been used as an ancient healing art for thousands of years, it brings about an overall harmony and well being. It Is the application of pressure on specific points of the FEET, HANDS and EARS, relieving tension in the body by stimulating the reflexes. It is designed to balance and relax the body, improving circulation, stimulating thw body’s natural healing process.||
|HOPI EAR CANDLE TREATMENT|
|Native American relaxation ceremony to calm the mind and soothe head and ears.||
|State Registered Nurse will offer private consultations for help with weightloss, smoking, stress, sports psychology.(per session)||
Priada Java Wrap.
Experience the Priadara Java wrap. The Javanese wrap originated as a 40-day post pregnancy ritual to rid the midriff from post birth bagginess. The Java treatment paste has been handed down from one generation to another and is used throughout Indonesia. Natural plant, fruit and botanical extracts of eucalyptus, lime, ginger and mint are combined to flush out toxins, cleanse the skin and decongest the body of any impurities. As a result the client is left feeling slimmer with firmer and tighter skin.
Many Indonesian women lovingly restore their bodies with the Javanese wrap, so why not introduce it to your clients. Whether it is sold as a course of treatments for post pregnancy, long term slimming, or as a quick fix slimming, firming and tightening treatment, the Priadara Java wrap produces excellent results.
Get energised! Body Brushing New treatment Full Body
• Dry skin brushing helps to shed dead skin cells, which can help improve skin texture and cell renewal.
• Dry skin brushing increases circulation to skin, encouraging your body’s discharge of metabolic wastes, which greatly aids the lymphatic drainage of the entire body.
When the body rids itself of toxins, it is able to run more efficiently in all areas.
• Dry skin brushing also helps to tighten the skin because it increases the flow of blood. Increasing the circulation to the skin can also help lessen the appearance of cellulite.
• Dry skin brushing stimulates the lymph canals to drain toxic mucoid matter into the colon, thereby purifying the entire system. This enables the lymph to perform its house-cleaning duties by keeping the blood and other vital tissues detoxified. After several days of dry brushing, you may notice the gelatinous mucoid material in yourstools.
• Dry skin brushing helps with muscle tone and more even distribution of fat deposits.
• Dry skin brushing also rejuvenates the nervous system by stimulating nerve endings in the skin.
Hopi Ear Candles – £35 a session
This is an ancient and natural therapy handed down by many civilisations. It is believed that the Ancient Greeks used ear candles, initially probably for cleansing, purifying and healing on a spiritual basis, but much later on a purely physical basis. The candles are still made today on the basis of the old traditional formula originating from the Hopi Indians.
The process of Hopi candling involves a specially designed hollow candle being inserted just inside the ear canal. The hopi candle is then lit and the suction that is formed draws secretion flow is gently stimulated and the vapour collects and removes impurities or deposits. Often referred to as the ‘chimney’ effect. The rising air gives the ear drum a gentle massage and also helps to regulate ear pressure. This is soothing, calming and protects the irritated areas